Thursday 17 July 2008

Welcome to the Lackadaisical Regime!

Hello, and welcome to my poor excuse for a Blog. 'The Lackadaisical Regime' name means something clever and witty, I'm sure. When you figure it out, please don't hesitate to tell me.

In September 2008, whether that be in the future, as it is at the time of writing this, or in the past, as it may be at some point at a later date, or even in the present, as it will be when... I forgot where I was going with this. Anyway, September 2008 I start University to do a combined course in Journalism and Creative Writing. This blog is a place for me to write regularly, mainly so I can work on my currently horrific prose and write listlessly without fear of ruining any of the stories I'm currently working on. You can expect to see anything here. From me complaining about my day, to venting about the news, to rambling absolute nonsense in a drunken stupor. Comments are welcome.

I give no promise that I will update regularly.

This text is bold, and therefore you are more likely to read it.

I'll check back when I have something interesting to say.

No comments: